Relevance of Neuro Linguistic Programming – A guide to awake your Subconscious Mind

Share Button

The power of the complex human mind is still mysterious for most of us. Our mind is a communication system, made up of millions of neurons which communicate the message from one point to another with their interconnection within the body. With its two divisions, the total operating power of brain accounts for just 10% for the conscious mind while the rest 90% of the power accounts for the sub-conscious mind which remains inaccessible for most of us.

Sub-conscious mind helps in evolving creativity, imagination and stores/retrieve long term memories of an individual. While the conscious mind sets the goal, they are achieved only through the sub-conscious mind. But it is imperative to communicate the goals clearly to your subconscious mind to achieve the results. Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a set of tools and techniques which are developed by the experts to act as a ‘server’ to your unconscious mind to state the real goals of your life. The only difference between a genius and an ordinary man is the appropriate usage of this subconscious mind.

Neuro Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Being genius is not a natural phenomenon; it is indeed the power of the unconscious mind that one utilizes. NLP is psychotherapy created by John Grinder and Richard Bandler in California way back in 1970 which claims that there is an interconnection between the behavioral patterns which are learned by experience (programming), language (linguistic) and neurological processes. All these three components are channelized together to achieve the goals of life. Chronic issues like depression, psychic disorders, and phobias, learning disorders, allergies like cold or any other psychosomatic illness can also be effectively treated with NLP.

It is possible to reprogram your mind for wealth and wellness. With the help of NLP all your painful past memories, fears and old beliefs which are limiting you to achieve your goals in life can be discarded. This technique helps in drafting blueprints for a bright future with a definitive approach. Your inner-self can be transformed to extend its capabilities to focus and handle the current issues and intercepting them as smaller goals to accomplish the larger goals in life.

The core benefits of NLP program are:

  • It enhances the stress handling capacity of the human body and incepts positive life energies to motivate towards the goals.
  • With positive impacts on your relationships, it helps in bringing them to the next level.
  • It keeps all the ‘unwanted’ thoughts and hindrances which impel you back, at bay.
  • You are able to resolve your ‘inner conflicts’ in a better and positive way.
  • With a boost in your own confidence, you are able to win the confidence of the people in your surrounding in less than 90 seconds.
  • With its complete inner transformation, your life’s timelines – Past, Present, and Future can be healing efficiently.
  • With neurological level alignment, professional and personal productivity can be enhanced.

The stress and the competition we face today are taking a toll on our relationships as well. A study reveals that divorce rates are increasing with each passing year which is the results of friction between the couples due to stress and difference in opinions. NLP plays a significant role by enhancing stress capabilities and endorsing effective communicating by strengthening the subconscious mind.

However, it is not purely a diagnostic tool. It is imperative to consider a coach who has considerable experience and proven track records of success delivered to their clients. The behavior patterns of an individual vary and hence it required undergoing different experimentation as well which can only be precise with the extensive experience in this field.

The following two tabs change content below.

Reema Singhal

A finance postgraduate with 3 years of work experience with a leading media house, Ms Reema Singhal gave her way to the writings 2 years back. Motivated by the concept ‘Be your own boss’, blogging always magnetized her as a profession. Blogging entices her creative bend of mind and she feels good about acquiring knowledge in different streams. Till date, she has worked anonymously for many projects and has an extensive experience of writing for food, travel, beauty, health, real estate and lifestyle. Reema Singhal is an enthusiastic writer who is a fervent foodie, loves to travel and interact with the people from different walks of life. She meticulously believes “Being Human is the god’s greatest blessing, so live each day King-size”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>