Making your own Creamer Post for Matcha Tea
Matcha Tea is basically a powdered tea that allows you to intake the actual green tea over Traditional green tea which comes in the form of dry leaves to be discarded after brewing. No doubt, the Matcha tea flavors better as it has a special harvesting procedure and is hand-selected. This high-quality tea, which allows the green tea leaves to be ingested, sources the more nutrients to your body compared to a steeped green tea.
This special form of green tea is very rich in antioxidants like polyphenols that help in better blood sugar regulation, anti-aging and fight against cancer as well as heart diseases. It proficiently induces relaxation without any drowsiness and recommended to be consumed at least 6 hours before going to bed to ensure a good sleep.
Following are the two Matcha Tea recipes which are quite popular among Matcha green Tea lovers:
Coconut Milk Creamer Matcha Tea Recipe
- Matcha Tea Powder- 1 Teaspoon
- Hot water – ½ cup
- Light/full fat Coconut Milk – ½ cup
- Add Matcha Tea powder in a mug with little hot water and stir it with a bamboo whisk.
- Whisk it till a smooth green paste forms
- Add the rest of the hot water and coconut milk of choice.
- If you wish to sweeten it, you may add honey, stevia or maple syrup.
- To get a frothy Matcha Tea, you may assemble all the ingredients into a blender and blend it for a minute
Vanilla Flavored Matcha Green Tea recipe
- Matcha Tea Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Hot Water- ½ Cup
- Vanilla Almond Milk (warmed) – ½ Cup
- Sweetener of your choice – Maple Syrup or Honey
- Whipped Cream for Topping (Optional)
- Add – Almond Milk, Matcha Powder, Water and sweetener to the French press to mix the ingredients
- Push-in and pull-out consecutively for 15 seconds by inserting the press to obtain the desired froth.
- Pour it in the cup and use a spoon to scoop the foam. Use whipped cream as a topping to make it an irresistible deal.
Coffee creamer Matcha Green Tea is one of the vigorous versions of traditional Matcha Green Tea which is Gluten-free, vegan and has zero trans fat. This Soy-free Matcha Tea is Non-GMO and Lactose-free. Coffee Creamers add a distinguished flavor to Matcha Tea. Alternatively, creamers can be easily prepared at home. There are different flavor variants available to the base recipe of creamer that will churn our diverse creamers in no time.
- Add 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk with 1 ¾ cup of milk or cream and mix it well.
- Your base coffee creamer is ready
Flavor it up
- For French Vanilla – 2 Teaspoons of vanilla extracts
- For coconut – 2 Teaspoons of Coconut extracts
- For Almond – 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract
- For Cinnamon Vanilla – 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon and Vanilla Extract each
You can also use these Coffee creamers to your Matcha Tea to obtain the one as per your desired flavor. So, with these simple recipes, you can enjoy your favorite Matcha Green Tea every day with a twist of distinguished savor!